“Computer crime” and “cyber crime” cover a quite varied typology of offenses: new crimes stemming from the evolution of technologies (fraudulent intrusion, hacking into an automated data processing system, etc.) but also more classic crimes and misdemeanors which are committed by taking advantage of this new vehicle that Internet offers (fraud, racist or xenophobic acts, counterfeiting, mail tampering, libel, games and betting, etc.).
Our knowledge of specific questions linked to this new form of criminality (problems linked to the application of criminal law in cyberspace, to the liability of the parties concerned, and to evidence gathering, for example) allows us to help our clients in an appropriate manner by informing them and alerting them to the potential risks they may be running and by advising them at every step of the criminal proceedings (steps to be taken with specialized departments such as BEFTI or OCLCTIC, with whom we work closely throughout the investigation until the judgment).
- CORPORATE LIVEWIRE - GLOBAL AWARDS 2016
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE has been selected by Corporate LiveWire as the winner of their 2016 Global Awards in “Cyber Security & Data Protection”, “Computer Law” and “IT Law” categories.
- Global 100 - Technology Law Firm of the Year in France
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE MARIE has received an award from Global 100 and was selected as “Technology Law Firm of the Year in France” for 2016.
- CORPORATE LIVEWIRE – GLOBAL AWARD 2015
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE has received an award from Corporate Livewire and has been selected as a “Leading Business and Professional” for Intellectual Property and Cyber Security categories.
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject, during the I2F event: Investance Innovation Forum FinTech Trophy 2017, organized by Investance Partners, on November 23, 2017. For more information.
- Interview of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject, on June 28, 2017, for the TV program "C dans l’air" on the french channel "France 5". To watch the interview (in...
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject during the conference on “Cybercrime” organized by the French National School of the Magistracy (ENM) on June 22, 2017.
- Grasco - 19/10/2017
- CIO Online - 18/04/2017
- - 30/09/2016