Marketplace and Digital Platforms
Marketplaces where service providers can meet their clients are now present in all the economic sectors. The creation of these websites raises many legal issues:
– Choice of legal structure;
– Setup of the general terms and conditions of service with suppliers and clients (drafting of GSCs, GCUs, GSCs);
– Definition of the roles and responsibilities of third party intermediates and stakeholders;
– Obligation to provide information on the platform
– Corporate and tax obligations;
– Invoicing procedure;
– Payment on behalf of third parties and obligations to French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority (ACPR) ;
– Validation of the screen pages of your website or application;
– GDPR compliance and drafting of privacy policies.
The experience of the lawyers of FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE on the setup of numerous marketplaces shall enable you to make the fundamental and comprehensive choices for your future activity.
- Talk of Justine Sinibaldi and Clémence Pancracio on this subject during the second webinar in the serie "Legally Yours" on e-commerce hosted by le CRIP, on October 19, 2020....
- CIO Online - 21/09/2020