Privacy – Online Reputation – Image rights
The lawyers of FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE regularly assist public figures, individuals or companies with the protection of their image and online reputation on the Internet:
– Negotiations with content editors
– Agreements for the transfer of image rights
– Procedures with search engines (dereferencing)
– Actions for defamation, insult
– Complaints about privacy breaches, identity theft
– Exercise of the right to be forgotten
– Procedures with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL)
– Assistance with the drafting of a right of reply
- LEADERS LEAGUE & DECIDEURS MAGAZINE 2020
In its 2020 Edition of the best law firms in France, LEADERS LEAGUE ranked FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE as “Leading” in the Internet category, with a special mention for Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie, Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Olivier de Courcel and Richard Willemant.
LEAGUE LEADERS & DECIDEURS MAGAZINE ranked FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE as “Excellent” in the categories:
– Mediation, with a special mention for Christiane Féral-Schuhl;
LEADERS LEAGUE & MAGAZINE DECIDERS ranked FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE as “Highly recommended” in the Brands, Designs, and Models category, with a special mention for Richard Willemant.
LEADERS LEAGUE & MAGAZINE DECIDERS ranked FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE for its “Recommended” in the Telecommunications Law category, with a special mention for Olivier de Courcel.
- Talk by Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Richard Willemant, Olivier de Courcel and Justine Sinibaldi alongside William Feugère and Antoine Moizan at the Compliance League launch conference on 5 February 2020. For...
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject during a conference on “Operational Security, BCP/DRP” organized by the CRiP (Club of Infrastructure Managers, Technologies and IT Production) on February 6,...
- Participation of Christiane Féral-Schuhl at a round table on this theme at the 14th edition of the Convention of Financial Professions, Dauphine Discussion Debate, House Of Finance and Dauphine...
- CIO Online - 18/02/2019