Computer projects structure company activities. For the last 30 years, the lawyers of Féral-Schuhl / Sainte-Marie have developed and helped evolve the contractual techniques necessary to the implementation of computer projects, from the simplest to the most complex, from the most classic to the most innovative. Development of software, licenses, integration, information management, maintenance, ASP…….
We accompany service providers and their clients starting with the bid phase and then all throughout the negotiation of their contracts and until the end of the guarantee period.
We help them develop new offers of service or new purchasing processes for information system services, notably by implementing framework agreements between Procurement Departments and Software Services providers.
Advice and litigation are considered as intimately intertwined in our law firm, as it is essential to negotiate a contract while taking into account the efficiency of its provisions before the courts. Whether it be within the framework of emergency procedures, in the course of reports from court appointed experts, or in front of a judge, we represent and help our clients until the decision is handed out, or throughout the appeal and compliance processes or in the search for transactional solutions.
- BEST LAWYERS IN FRANCE 2019
Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie has been selected as « Lawyer of the Year » in Litigation and Media Law categories and is named in those categories for the second consecutive year.
Olivier de Courcel has also been selected in Telecommunications Law category for the second consecutive year.
Etienne Papin has been selected in Personal Data and Privacy category.
- Who’s Who Legal 2018
The 2018 Edition of the “Who’s Who Legal” ranks Christiane Féral-Schuhl as “well known” in the “Data” category for her long-standing experience in IT, telecoms, media and data privacy issues.
Also, the 2018 Edition of the “Who’s Who Legal” recognises “Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie [as] highly respected in the IT law category and is a firm favourite among clients, who include IT service companies and major users of information systems”.
Finally, “Olivier de Courcel has over 15 years of experience in IT and communications where he is well versed in handling a range of related transactional and commercial matters”.
- GLOBAL 100 - IT LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR - FRANCE 2018
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE MARIE has been awarded “IT Law Firm of the Year in France” by Global 100, 2018 edition.
- Etienne Papin will chair a workshop on this subject on February 7, 2019 organized by Drive Innovation Insight (DII). More information (in French).
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Partner, on this subject at the « Festival des inno », during the 4th edition of BPI France Inno Génération on October 11, 2018. For more information...
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Partner, on this topic during a conference organized by the French-America association in partnership with the French National Council of Bars, Lawyers of the Paris Bar,...
- CIO Online - 21/01/2019
- - 20/11/2018
- CIO Online - 14/05/2018