Computer projects structure company activities. For the last 20 years, the lawyers of Féral-Schuhl / Sainte-Marie have developed and helped evolve the contractual techniques necessary to the implementation of computer projects, from the simplest to the most complex, from the most classic to the most innovative. Development of software, licenses, integration, information management, maintenance, ASP…….
We accompany service providers and their clients starting with the bid phase and then all throughout the negotiation of their contracts and until the end of the guarantee period.
We help them develop new offers of service or new purchasing processes for information system services, notably by implementing framework agreements between Procurement Departments and Software Services providers.
Advice and litigation are considered as intimately intertwined in our law firm, as it is essential to negotiate a contract while taking into account the efficiency of its provisions before the courts. Whether it be within the framework of emergency procedures, in the course of reports from court appointed experts, or in front of a judge, we represent and help our clients until the decision is handed out, or throughout the appeal and compliance processes or in the search for transactional solutions.
- THE BEST LAWYERS IN FRANCE© 2019
FÉRAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE was named by the Best Lawyers 2019 as “Law Firm of the Year” in Technology Law for having the most listed lawyers in this practice area.
Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie has been selected as « Lawyer of the Year » in Litigation and Media Law categories and is named in those categories for the second consecutive year.
Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie, Etienne Papin and Olivier de Courcel, have been selected in the following categories : Information Technology Law and Technology Law.
Olivier de Courcel has also been selected in Telecommunications Law category for the second consecutive year.
Etienne Papin has been selected in Personal Data and Privacy category.
Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie and Etienne Papin have also been selected in Intellectual Property Law category for the third consecutive year.
- CORPORATE LIVEWIRE – GLOBAL AWARDS 2018
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE has been selected by Corporate LiveWire as the winner of their 2018 Global Awards in “IT & Media Lawyer of the Year” category.
- LEGAL 500 EMEA - EDITION 2018
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE is ranked in the IT, Telecoms & Internet category by The LEGAL 500 EMEA.
Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie and Christiane Feral-Schuhl are also ranked as “leading individuals” in the IT, Telecoms & Internet category.
The LEGAL 500 EMEA recognize Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie, Christiane Feral-Schuhl, Etienne Papin, Olivier de Courcel and Richard Willemant as “recommanded” in the IT, Telecoms & Internet category.
- New: The 7th edition of « Cyberdroit, le droit à l’épreuve de l’internet » (“Cyberlaw, how Internet challenges the law”) 2018/2019 has just been published by Éditions Dalloz.News: The 7th edition of "Cyberdroit, the right to the test of the Internet" 2018/2019 has just been published on Éditions Dalloz.
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Partner, on this subject during the first edition of the Legal Tech Parliamentary Forum organized by the French Senate Law Commission on June 18, 2018....
- Talk of Stéphanie Foulgoc, Associate, Member of the Paris and Quebec Bars, on this issue during the event on Open data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) organized...
- CIO Online - 14/05/2018
- CIO Online - 19/03/2018
- CIO Online - 12/02/2018