Computer projects structure company activities. For the last 30 years, the lawyers of Féral-Schuhl / Sainte-Marie have developed and helped evolve the contractual techniques necessary to the implementation of computer projects, from the simplest to the most complex, from the most classic to the most innovative. Development of software, licenses, integration, information management, maintenance, ASP…….
We accompany service providers and their clients starting with the bid phase and then all throughout the negotiation of their contracts and until the end of the guarantee period.
We help them develop new offers of service or new purchasing processes for information system services, notably by implementing framework agreements between Procurement Departments and Software Services providers.
Advice and litigation are considered as intimately intertwined in our law firm, as it is essential to negotiate a contract while taking into account the efficiency of its provisions before the courts. Whether it be within the framework of emergency procedures, in the course of reports from court appointed experts, or in front of a judge, we represent and help our clients until the decision is handed out, or throughout the appeal and compliance processes or in the search for transactional solutions.
- BEST LAWYERS IN FRANCE 2019
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE was named by the Best Lawyers 2019 as “Law Firm of the Year” in Technology Law for having the most listed lawyers in this practice area.
Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie has been selected as « Lawyer of the Year » in Media Law categories and is named in those categories for the second consecutive year.
Olivier de Courcel has also been selected in Telecommunications Law category for the second consecutive year.
Etienne Papin has been selected in Personal Data and Privacy category.
- GLOBAL 100 - IT LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR - FRANCE 2018
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE MARIE has been awarded “IT Law Firm of the Year in France” by Global 100, 2018 edition.
- CORPORATE LIVEWIRE – GLOBAL AWARDS 2018
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE has been selected by Corporate LiveWire as the winner of their 2018 Global Awards in “IT & Media Lawyer of the Year” category.
- Introductory speech of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject during a the conference of the French Association of Information Law and Telecommunications (AFDIT), on October 17, 2019. More information (in...
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject during a conference on "A Judicial World Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence?” organized by the Presaje Justice & Economics Institute on June 25,...
- Introductory speech by Christiane Féral-Schuhl at the 9th edition of the Estates General on Administrative Law co-organized by the French Supreme Administrative Court and the French National Bar Council...
- Édition Multimédi@ - 13/01/2020
- - 25/11/2019
- - 30/09/2019