The General Data Protection Regulation enters into force on 25 may 2018.
Compliance with the GDPR : FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE assists you in the assment of your compliance with the GDPR and the implementation of the new regulation in your process : audit, PIA (Privacy Impact Assessment), Records of processing activities, Designation of the data protection officer, drafting of data processing agreement or privacy policies, etc.
For more information regarding our expertise in data protection.
- THE BEST LAWYERS IN FRANCE© 2019
FÉRAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE was named by the Best Lawyers 2019 as “Law Firm of the Year” in Technology Law for having the most listed lawyers in this practice area.
Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie has been selected as « Lawyer of the Year » in Litigation and Media Law categories and is named in those categories for the second consecutive year.
Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie, Etienne Papin and Olivier de Courcel, have been selected in the following categories : Information Technology Law and Technology Law.
Olivier de Courcel has also been selected in Telecommunications Law category for the second consecutive year.
Etienne Papin has been selected in Personal Data and Privacy category.
Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie and Etienne Papin have also been selected in Intellectual Property Law category for the third consecutive year.
- Quotes of Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Partner, on this topic on June 28, 2018 for Le Monde Economie. More information (in French).
- Talk of Etienne Papin, Partner, and Stéphanie Foulgoc, Associate, with Fromont Briens law firm during a training in social law on this subject, organized by the UMiH Formation, on...
- Talk of Stéphanie Foulgoc, Associate, Member of the Paris and Quebec Bars, on this issue during the event on Open data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) organized...
- Édition Multimédi@ - 14/05/2018
- Édition Multimédi@ - 12/02/2018
- CIO Online - 12/02/2018