The lawyers of FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE have a specific experience in live performance. They assist all the players in the production sector (performers, producers, presenters, performance halls, etc.) with their legal issues:
– Contractual relations with the beneficiaries or the commercial partners;
– Copyright exploitation;
– Live entertainment regulations;
– Relations with the spectators;
– Relations with the copyright collective (SACEM, SACD);
– Pre-litigation, litigation, disputes.
Since the adoption of the French law dated March 12, 2012, the lawyers of FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE have been involved alongside with performance producers and ticket purchasers in preventing the unlawful resale of performance tickets.