Privacy – Online Reputation – Image rights
The lawyers of FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE regularly assist public figures, individuals or companies with the protection of their image and online reputation on the Internet:
– Negotiations with content editors
– Agreements for the transfer of image rights
– Procedures with search engines (dereferencing)
– Actions for defamation, insult
– Complaints about privacy breaches, identity theft
– Exercise of the right to be forgotten
– Procedures with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL)
– Assistance with the drafting of a right of reply
- Interview of Etienne Papin on this subject on May 9, 2019 for the “Le Parisien” magazine. More information (in French).
- Interview of Etienne Papin by the AFP published on January 30, 2019. More information (in French).
- CIO Online - 18/02/2019