Labor law and technology
We advise companies on every area of labor law and Social Security.
We work notably on all questions related to work contracts (negotiation, drafting, development of particular clauses, breach of contract, severance negotiations, transactions, etc.) and to the implementation of employee transfers both nationally and internationally, the rights and obligations of directors and officers (work contract/board membership, social security, power of attorney), company reorganizations (management of the industrial relations aspects of the process, development of job preservation plans…), disciplinary law, hygiene and safety, collective bargaining, industrial relations, social security schemes, business crime laws.
More particularly, the use of new technologies within a company leads us to intervene on questions concerning the regulation and use by employees of computer and electronic tools made available to them, the installation by companies of devices such as video surveillance, geolocalization and biometrics, as well as ways of organizing work linked to computers and networks (telecommuting, etc.).
We also help and represent our clients before the courts which have jurisdiction over labor claims.
- FINANCE MONTHLY MAGAZINE - LAW AWARD 2016
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE has been selected by Finance Monthly Magazine as the winner of their 2016 Law Award as “Information Technology Law Firm of the Year” in France.
- Global 100 - Technology Law Firm of the Year in France
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE MARIE has received an award from Global 100 and was selected as “Technology Law Firm of the Year in France” for 2016.
- FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE, "LEADING FIRM" IN LEGAL 500 EMEA - EDITION 2014
For the 14th consecutive year, EMEA LEGAL 500 recognizes FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE as a “leading firm” in IT, TELECOMS AND INTERNET: “Féral-Schuhl/Sainte-Marie shows ‘a high level of responsiveness and availability’. The 13-strong IT boutique is highly recommended for litigation or the implementation of complex IT projects. (…) The team’s five partners are: Immediate past president of the Paris Bar Christiane Féral-Schuhl, who has ‘strong negotiation capabilities’; Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie, who shows ‘rigour and honesty’; Etienne Papin; Olivier de Courcel; and the ‘efficient and excellent’ Olivia Luzi”.
Christiane Féral-Schuhl and Bruno Grégoire Sainte Marie are also ranked as “leading individuals” in the IT category.
- New: The 7th edition of « Cyberdroit, le droit à l’épreuve de l’internet » (“Cyberlaw, how Internet challenges the law”) 2018/2019 has just been published by Éditions Dalloz.News: The 7th edition of "Cyberdroit, the right to the test of the Internet" 2018/2019 has just been published on Éditions Dalloz.
- "See, your colleagues do "like" !": The use of social networks personal profiles at work, a fatality?Quotes from Christiane Féral-Schuhl, Partner, on this topic on March 19, 2018 for Numerama.fr. More information (in French).
- News from Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in labour relations, employee’s control, right to disconnection, protection of personal dataTalk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject during the Open Commission of Social Law on October 23, 2017. For more information (in French).
- CIO Online - 19/09/2016
- CIO Online - 14/12/2015
- Mag Securs - 13/04/2015