Public Law and Technology
The successive versions of the Public Contracts Code have led to an evolution in the regulatory framework and players in public information systems procurement must take this into account.
We have a real expertise in the area of public information systems and we assist not only public institutions but also companies in the computer sector who work for public institutions. We intervene both in the stage of procurement contract bids as well as in their performance in order to advise our clients and also to represent them in case of litigation (pre-contractual emergency interim proceedings, recourse for abuse of power…)
- FINANCE MONTHLY MAGAZINE - LAW AWARD 2016
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE has been selected by Finance Monthly Magazine as the winner of their 2016 Law Award as “Information Technology Law Firm of the Year” in France.
- Global 100 - Technology Law Firm of the Year in France
FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE MARIE has received an award from Global 100 and was selected as “Technology Law Firm of the Year in France” for 2016.
- FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE receives a Silver Award from the "Palmarès des Avocats" (Attorneys’ Award Winners)
On april 10th 2014, our firm has been elected for the second year in a row among the three winners of the Information Technology/Media/Telecom category of the 2014 edition of the “Palmarès des Avocats” (Attorneys’ Award Winners) organized by ‘’Le Monde du Droit’’ and the AFJE (“Association Française des Juristes d’Entreprise” – French association of In-house Counsels).
‘’Le Monde du Droit” explains that the survey was conducted during one month with more than 1,500 in-house legal counsels who use the services of law firms. The voters particularly emphasized FERAL-SCHUHL/SAINTE-MARIE’s sense of innovation and the availability and reactivity of its team.
- New: The 7th edition of « Cyberdroit, le droit à l’épreuve de l’internet » (“Cyberlaw, how Internet challenges the law”) 2018/2019 has just been published by Éditions Dalloz.News: The 7th edition of "Cyberdroit, the right to the test of the Internet" 2018/2019 has just been published on Éditions Dalloz.
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject during the conference "The future of the legal sector", organized by the Grenelle du Droit, on November 16, 2017, at Paris. For...
- Talk of Christiane Féral-Schuhl on this subject on October 14, 2016 during the conference on “Case law and Open Data" organized by the French Supreme Court and the ADIJ....
- - 27/02/2017
- Consequences of dematerialisation on a legal perspective and in the relations with public administrationsQualitique - 15/05/2014
- Archimag - 08/06/2009